Contact & Location
A Nantucket Historic District Hotel Near The Ferry Docks
Jared Coffin House is a landmark hotel in the heart of the Nantucket historic district. A centerpiece of the downtown area, our charming Nantucket hotel sits amidst eclectic boutiques, shops and restaurants. Discover island history at the Whaling Museum or explore historic Brant Point Lighthouse. Enjoy a whale watching tour, relax on the beach, and enjoy a pint at Cisco Brewers and the Triple Eight Distillery.
Get in touch with the Jared Coffin House to start planning your Nantucket getaway, vacations and adventures. Stay in the heart of it all.
Explore The Best Nantucket Attractions
Our downtown Nantucket hotel puts you close to restaurants, shopping, and the ferry docks, the perfect home base for exploring the "Little Grey Lady of the Sea."
- Within Walking Distance
- Nantucket Whaling Museum - 0 Mile
- Children's Beach - 0.4 Mile
- Brant Point Lighthouse 0.7- Mile
- Oldest House - 0.4 Mile
- Maria Mitchell Association - 0.5 Mile
- Cisco Brewers - 3.0 Mile
- Nantucket Boat Basin - 0.4 Mile
- Whale Watch Cruise - 0.3 Mile
- Seal Cruise - 0.3 Mile
- Surfside Beach - 3.5 Mile
- Jetties Beach - 1.0 Mile
- Greater Light Garden - 0.4 Mile
- The Dreamland Theater - 0.2 Mile
- Nantucket Lightship Basket Museum - 0.6 Mile
- Nearby Things To Do