Ferry ServiceRegular ferry service is available from Hyannis, Massachusetts on the Hy-Line Ferry and the Steamship Authority. Both companies offer one-hour, high speed ferry service and the Steamship Authority offers the car ferry. We discourage our guests from bringing automobiles on island. New ferry service is available with Sea Streak Ferries offering service to nantucket from New Bedford, New Jersey and New York City.
CapeFLyer Train Service from Boston to HyannisThe CapeFlyer train service runs from South Station in Boston to the Hyannis Transportation Center, just a short walk to the ferry docks, from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Trains depart from South Station on Friday evenings as well as Saturday and Sunday mornings, trains depart from Hyannis on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Travel time is two hours.
- Jetties Beach - 1.0 Miles
- Greater Light Garden - 0.4 Mile
- Shipwreck & Lifesaving Museum - 4.0 Miles
- Siasconset Village - 8.0 Miles
- 'Sconset Bluff Walk - 8.0 Miles
- The Dreamland Theater - 0.2 Mile
- Coskata-Coatue Wildlife Refuge - 12.5 Miles
- Bartlett's Farm - 3.0 Miles
- Cisco Beach - 4.0 Miles
- Nantucket Lightship Basket Museum - 0.6 Mile